PS1200 (HR)Helical Rotor or (C)4" Submersible
- Nominal is 72V to 96V Battery or Solar direct (Max VOC: 200VDC)
- Lifts up to 787 Feet
- Flow rates up to 41,607 GPD or 5,600 GPH
- Simple Installation
- Maintenance Free
- High Reliablility and Long Life Expectancy
- Cost Efficient Pumping
- Livestock Watering
- Wildlife Watering
- Dirt Tank Floating Pump
- Pond Management
- Residential Wells
PS1200 Controller Features
- PS1200 Controller is mounted at the surface just like a standard 4" control box.
- The controller is sealed and weatherproof (equivalent to Nema 3R)
- Its purpose is to control the pump system and displays the operating status of the system.
- Each control is equipped with two control inputs:
- One allows for the Dry Well Probes sensor to prevent dry run or pump off conditions the other allows for a float, pressure, or remote control switch to be used.
- Once the Dry Well Probe sensor trips, the controller will shut down the pump system for 20 minutes to allow the well to recover, then it will automatically restart the system.
- The controller is equipped with overload, underload, & reverse polarity protection.
- Each contol comes with Variable Speed Control which allows the pump speed to be adjusted to reduce flow rate by approximately 30%
- Maximum Power Point Tracking for Solar Operation
- Battery Low Voltage disconnect and auto-restart after battery has recovered.
- Motor & Controller are 92% Efficient
EC Drive 1200(HR)&(C) Motor Features
- Brushless DC Motor
- No Electronics inside the Motor
- Water-Filled Design
- IP68, Pressure balanced, max submergence is unlimited.
- Dynamic Carbon/Ceramic Thrust Bearings
- Submerged Materials are 316 Stainless Steel
- Drinking Water Approved
4" Submersible Pump Features
- Long Life Expectancy
- Built in Check Valve
- Dry Run Protection (Dry Well Probe Sensor)
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
Helical Rotor Pump Features
- Positive Displacement design
- Self Cleaning
- Two main parts that are field serviceable (Stator & Rotor)
- Stator is constructed of abrasion resistant rubber
- Rotor is constructed of stainless steel and then hard chrome plated to resist abrasion.
- Design is more resistant to sand damage than other pump types
- Standard 2 year warranty, from date of installation, against defects in materials and workmanship.*
- 5 Year extended warranty available for purchase.